I Need Your Blogs!

Ldyjarhead

I've been thinking about starting a blog about crochet and now that I've found this forum and see the great blogs everyone else has, I'm going to go for it!

I intend to share what I'm working on, but will add feature patterns (with permission, of course) other blogs, and a featured crocheter.

If you have a website, pattern or blog that you'd like to share, or would like to answer a few questions and be my featured crocheter, please let me know and I'll put you on the list. Hopefully it will bring you a little exposure, and I know it will add interest to my own blog.

I've just now created it and haven't made a single entry yet, but will probably do that tonight. It will be at http://macrochet.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Hi! I just visited your blog and left a comment-twice! Accidentally. Sorry - hope you can delete one of them. I look forward to reading your blog as you add new posts.... :hook

I saw that and have already taken care of it, no worries. Thank you for commenting at all!

You've got quite a signature list here. I'll be busy checking it all out shortly.

Love the ripple ghan you have posted on your blog.

You are more than welcome to check out my blog as well.

Thanks, Dreams. And I will check out your blog shortly. I think what I'll do is feature another blog or website in between my own projects, etc.

I just checked out your blog, you are off to a great start, at least you can remember to update on a regular basis, :blush I'm still trying to get the hang of that one! Keep up the good work, check out my blog if you aren't too busy! :hook

I just checked out your blog, you are off to a great start, at least you can remember to update on a regular basis, :blush I'm still trying to get the hang of that one! Keep up the good work, check out my blog if you aren't too busy! :hook

Missy, it's still too early in the game to know whether I'll be able to keep at it regularly or not.

I just looked at your blog - want me to put you on the list to feature?

Missy, it's still too early in the game to know whether I'll be able to keep at it regularly or not.

I just looked at your blog - want me to put you on the list to feature?

Sure that would be great, I don't know that I get that much exposure, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

Missie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived