I would like help making a comfortgan

Taylor Lynn

I want to appoligise for Taylor and myself. It has taken a long time to get the pictures of the squares up and I am sorry! We have been doing homework (3 kids in school) and I couldn't find the camera!! So again I am soory about the time it took to post thanks and pictures!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to appoligise for Taylor and myself. It has taken a long time to get the pictures of the squares up and I am sorry! We have been doing homework (3 kids in school) and I couldn't find the camera!! So again I am soory about the time it took to post thanks and pictures!!

:hugI was sitting here laughing that me and crochetluvknot I think used the same yarn. and just wanted to say that here in az we do get different colors of yarn:lol

Do you still need anymore? I posted earlier I had a bunch of 10" squares in earth tones I could send. Please do let me know b4 halloween. If not I'll save them for later.

I just counted Tay's squars and we are still short! If you could send them that would be great!! Thank you so much!

I just counted Tay's squars and we are still short! If you could send them that would be great!! Thank you so much!

I just went through my square tote & you never guess what was in there. I freaking little rat thing. chewed all the squares on the inside rows in various places. So weird as I was just in there last week getting out my xmas squares. Good thing I got those out. I have no idea what is going on around here... weird things hapoen like that a lot out here during the fall. Last night we had a huge roach on the wall... not a water bug either. Such is life in the desert I guess. I am so sorry hun. I can make one & send it along if you still need squares.

I have gotten a lot more squares!! Mom couldn't find the camera so I haven't put up pictures. My little sister found it today so here are the squares I have gotten lately... Thank you all for your help. Mom and I are getting ready to count squares and lay them out. I will know how much more I have to do soon!

th_tayssquares001.jpg

Aelita

th_tayssquares002.jpg

Sissie 44

th_tayssquares003.jpg

Grannytime

th_tayssquares004.jpg

Minwife of 4 boys

th_tayssquares005.jpg

Lhasapsolady

th_tayssquares006.jpg

smith