I would like help making a comfortgan

Taylor Lynn

I would greatly appreciate it if you wonderful ladies can help me make 10 inch squares. My Grandpa had a major heart attack and passed away on Thursday and I would like to make Grandma a blanket. Mom said she would help me put it together. Any color or pattern will be great. Thank you for any help.:hug I am going to use Red Heart.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tay needs them when ever they can get done there is no rush. She just wants to do something nice for her Grandma. We are 1500 miles away and this is what she has decided to do for her. Thank you for your help.

Tay doesn't care what color as her Grandma like all colors. In the event any of you are wondering I am Taylor's mom. I am the one signed in and she is in the shower so I figured I would answer for her. Thank You all for helping her with this. As a mom the simple fact that you are helping her means the world to me.

Dorothy please send me your address again. I think I may have it, but just in case please send again.

I forgot to say that I am very sorry for your loss and I will keep your family in my prayers. It is very thoughtful of Taylor to do this for her Grandmom.

She is looking for 10 inch squares in any color any pattern.

I got one square done this morning. Unfortunately, you can't see the puff stitches :( The pattern is "Circle of Friends" with a few rows added to make it 10 inches. I will try to make more if I get the chance. :hug

DSCF1688.jpg

Okay, much, much better picture here... LOL Amazing how different pictures look outside!

DSCF1689.jpg

Archived