Heart Beanie *tested for SmoothFox*

teakaycee

Well.............. once again Donna has created a awesome pattern. Now she asked me to test this some time ago... and I did.........I just forgot to get pictures and post. *sigh* You see... this is the third one I have made. The beanie worked up so quick... and I was so excited about getting it done in time to give away to a lady I was making it for .. I forgot to get a picture. Well........ then I made another one for her sister because she loved the beanie so much... and what do ya know.... no picture again................. SO... this time I remembered the picture! Donna isnt going to let me help anymore if I keep this up!

Thank you Donna for letting me test! It has made two great gifts and one more this week.

DCP02773.jpg

:heart

:mug

Thank you ... Thank you... Thank you for all the lovely compliments!!!

I'm going to dig in this box of yarn my Aunt sent me and make another one this week.

I love this pattern.. really easy yet has a look to it that its not.

I made this one today.. start to finish.. with babysetting my youngest grandbaby.. tending to chores and my family. Now if I was alone.. no interuptions... I bet I could have a few made in a day! :U

Well.............. once again Donna has created a awesome pattern. Now she asked me to test this some time ago... and I did.........I just forgot to get pictures and post. *sigh* You see... this is the third one I have made. The beanie worked up so quick... and I was so excited about getting it done in time to give away to a lady I was making it for .. I forgot to get a picture. Well........ then I made another one for her sister because she loved the beanie so much... and what do ya know.... no picture again................. SO... this time I remembered the picture! Donna isnt going to let me help anymore if I keep this up!

Thank you Donna for letting me test! It has made two great gifts and one more this week.

DCP02773.jpg

Glad you liked my pattern!!!

You did a great job on both caps.

Donna

Archived