ear warmers for baseball caps

charzan

Question

I hope someone can give me a pattern or design one to put over the bill of a baseball cap to keep the ears warm . It would look like a headband but somehow slide over the bill and onto the ears.:blush

9 answers to this question

I plan on making some for the guys for X-mas. I am just going to do it like ribbing. I saw one in the Cabela's catalog , fancy of course, and i also am going to make them the neckwarmers by Dot to go with.I did it in ( the neckwarmer) in florescent orange last year.

I hope someone can give me a pattern or design one to put over the bill of a baseball cap to keep the ears warm . It would look like a headband but somehow slide over the bill and onto the ears.:blush

I found this site for a crochet earwarmer that you might be interested in :)http://sowhatchabeendoin.blogspot.com/2009/01/mandanna-pattern.html

42 minutes ago, Sleek said:

I cannot find a crochet pattern for a Mandana.😤

hi, welcome to the ville.  this thread is about ear warmers to go over billed caps.  is that what a Mandana is?  i am not familiar with the term, it sounds like it would be a different thing to me.  

Archived