Mukoso Scarf Pattern Tested

DreamsOfYarn

I had the pleasure of testing the Mukoso Scarf pattern for Nina_Kate (Donna). It is a wonderful scarf.

These pictures don't do this scarf justice. The lighting is awful today (cloudy rainy day) and I have no one to model it for me.

Thank you Donna for letting me test this wonderful pattern for you. I just hope I did it justice.

MukosoScarfSmall1-1.jpg

MukosoScarfSmall-1.jpg

I think it turned out wonderful! Great job and thanks again for testing this one for me.:ty

You are most welcome. I just love the pattern and I will be making more.

With this, you can make it dressy, fancy or for everyday.

Lots of possibilities with it.

Great pattern. Thanks

I also tested this pattern and found it to be clearly written and it's working up so nicely. It's a beautiful pattern!

Wish I could finish as fast as DreamsOfYarn, but work picked up like crazy yesterday.

I will definitely be making a few of these as gifts for my sister, SIL, and MIL.

Love the color! Very soft and feminine looking! What kind of yarn did you use?

I used Bernat Baby Softee in the color Soft Lilac.

I also tested this pattern and found it to be clearly written and it's working up so nicely. It's a beautiful pattern!

Wish I could finish as fast as DreamsOfYarn, but work picked up like crazy yesterday.

I will definitely be making a few of these as gifts for my sister, SIL, and MIL.

I love how it works up nicely. It is a wonderful pattern.

I have a few different yarns I want to try with this pattern.

Can't wait to see pictures of yours :)

Oh my! LOL I am using Bernat Baby Softee in Soft Lilac as well. :) It just looked right for this scarf.

Archived