My Diamond-Stitch slipper socks

Momcrochets

I found this pattern and fell in love....finally slipper socks in WW to make. They are so cute! I made them with some Peaches and Creme that I had dyed about a month ago. The natural color variations make me think of spring and flowers. They are so cheerful, whenever I look at my feet, I just have to smile! (happy socks--and warm feet--are especially appreciated in winter around here)

4668b857.jpg (Oh, there's some updates to the pattern on this thread)

Thanks. I don't know that my toes are ever warm in the winter :P but these sure help...and they help drive away the winter blues--that's gotta be good for something. It's really quite an easy pattern to follow. :yes

Now I LIKE those!!!! Most crochet socks I've seen are just kinda blah, ya know? Now, if I can find someone with a printer (mine does not work with the computer I have) I can probably whip some of those babies out for Christmas for my sisters!!

You say you used Peaches and Cream? I just bought two cones that were on clearance, so everyone will be getting the same color.......LOL

Now I LIKE those!!!! Most crochet socks I've seen are just kinda blah, ya know? Now, if I can find someone with a printer (mine does not work with the computer I have) I can probably whip some of those babies out for Christmas for my sisters!!

You say you used Peaches and Cream? I just bought two cones that were on clearance, so everyone will be getting the same color.......LOL

yep, and a G (4.0)hook (I guess I work tight with cotton) not an E like the pattern calls for. (or maybe I have wide feet). I tried it on as I went for fit, width and length. now that I know what works for me....gifts may come of this. :D

Archived