Ifeoma Scarflette Pattern - TESTERS FOUND, THANKS!

MsSunflwr

Finished! Here's my new pretty!:clap

yarn1007.jpg

I thought I had a black toggle button, so I had to make due. I will pick one up tomorrow when I pick up the Homespun to finish the first one I started. Wonderful pattern, wish my camera took better pics.

yarn1008.jpg

The yarn is Paton's Rumor in Hibiscus Heather.

Thank you so much for letting me test for you!:hug

Thank you for testing for me! You did a great job and I've got to try that yarn, it's beautiful. Everyone has done such a wonderful job testing for me, and gave me such great input. :clap

Thank you for testing for me! You did a great job and I've got to try that yarn, it's beautiful. Everyone has done such a wonderful job testing for me, and gave me such great input. :clap

I have to say I have never worn a short scarf, but this is so nice and snuggly around your neck I can see me having several!

I made one using suede yarn. It was hard to work with, but I like the way it came out. Oh I made one change to the pattern. Since it was difficult for me to find the stitch on top of the ch3, I decided to crochet in between the stitches.

click me so you can see the fabulous colors in the yarn

th_ifeomascarflette.jpg

I started another one using I love this yarn that I think I will give to my 6 yr old niece

I made one using suede yarn. It was hard to work with, but I like the way it came out. Oh I made one change to the pattern. Since it was difficult for me to find the stitch on top of the ch3, I decided to crochet in between the stitches.

th_ifeomascarflette.jpg

I started another one using I love this yarn that I think I will give to my 6 yr old niece

That is beautiful!!!! And guess what? I picked up some of the same suede last night at Big Lots!:clap

That is beautiful!!!! And guess what? I picked up some of the same suede last night at Big Lots!:clap

I used a L hook but the yarn didn't slide off and on the hook very easily.

I have used suede yarn for other scarves and had no problem, but I think I used a J hook.

Here's the scarf 2 ways. I had trouble finding a button I liked, I think that making your own nice big toggle button from clay is the way to go. First is the version with the button, and the second is with a shawl pin. The pattern itself was straightforward and easy to follow. I enjoyed making this and I think I have enough yarn left to make an earwarmer to match.

th_DSC01065.jpg

th_DSC01069.jpg

They came out great

Here's the scarf 2 ways. I had trouble finding a button I liked, I think that making your own nice big toggle button from clay is the way to go. First is the version with the button, and the second is with a shawl pin. The pattern itself was straightforward and easy to follow. I enjoyed making this and I think I have enough yarn left to make an earwarmer to match.

th_DSC01065.jpg

th_DSC01069.jpg

th_ifeomascarflette.jpg

Its beautiful with the suede!

They are all beautiful.

I have had mine done for a couple of days, but keep forgetting to take pictures of it during the day. I can't get a good picture in here at night, so I will hopefully remember tomorrow.

Nice Job Everyone :clap

They all turned out so great, so many possibilities with yarn choices! Thanks to all who tested this out and posted pics. I've been busy all weekend creating some custom items, I did one more of this one in homespun. It's the black/white combo yarn. Waiting on the buttons I'm making from clay polymer to finish baking. I'll post a pic when it's assembled.

Archived