Ifeoma Scarflette Pattern - TESTERS FOUND, THANKS!

MsSunflwr

This is another scarflette pattern that I hope to have tested this week. Is there anyone available to start on this one ASAP? It takes a skein of Lionbrand Homespun or any yarn you have in your stash. I like it with a chunkier yarn, but feel free to experiment. It's an advanced beginner pattern? Any takers?:yes

Ifeomagreenphoto-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Mine is done too :yes It was a nice easy straight-forward pattern. I don't have a toggle button but tried it this morning with a hair stick and that worked nicely. I'll get hubby to take a picture for me to post later this afternoon. I'm going to try making a second one using a different yarn - homespun is not my favorite :blush but what I used for my first one. I'll post an update when I have scarf number two done (likely I'll do it tonight).

I'm done mine as well :) -actually I made two. I don't have the buttons yet, but will try to take a pic tonight anyhow.

I LOVE this pattern!! It's very straight forward and easy to do. Also it works up very quickly.

Finished! Here's my new pretty!:clap

yarn1007.jpg

I thought I had a black toggle button, so I had to make due. I will pick one up tomorrow when I pick up the Homespun to finish the first one I started. Wonderful pattern, wish my camera took better pics.

yarn1008.jpg

The yarn is Paton's Rumor in Hibiscus Heather.

Thank you so much for letting me test for you!:hug

Here's mine! I didn't have a toggle button but found a green button that matched perfectly! I love the way this scarflette worked up.

scarflette.jpg

That button works perfectly. What size button is it, about 1"? Great photo too! ;)

Archived