I got a Pic of Taz !(post 45)

irikel

Hi everyone..well , I finally got Bugs Bunny done....Im more or less happy with him...He doesnt look to much like him ..I dont know..like something is missing..or something isnt right. He was hard work...this pattern is pretty tough..especially those checks...anyway..I would really apreciate you gave me your honest thought on him..For those who have the book will notice he doesnt look much like the one in the book but again...I dont think no one can make him look exactly like the book, thanks for looking.

bugs003.jpg

tmpphp9gjtfP.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaa,,,Thanks so much ladies...I went and made him a carrot and he does look more complete with it..I

ll get a picture up of him with the carrot........off to make Tweety now.

what's up doc!?

:)I love him! You did an awesome job!!

And I like him just the way he is!!

By the way, I get different expressions/looks for every doll I make -

even when I use the same exact pattern...

You Bugs looks nicer than the original one! So there!! :P

You're the only one who's gonna know if the pattern isn't exactly like the one in the book. If I had a nickel for every time I had to modify a cross stitch around a mistake, instead of frogging, (which is a royal pain in the keester in cross stitch) so that it didn't quite turn out like the pattern, I'd be rich. I could live in a house filled with crochet yarn and cross stitch.

I think he looks great, and exactly like Bugs Bunny. He looks quite difficult too.

I think the hands would have killed me. They look like the most difficult part.

WOW....your guys are a great group of ladies/gents. Very encouraging group..thank you all for taking the time. Lizagrayson...what killed me was the face! I reall thought the hands were gonna be the killer and the face a piece a cake...NOT! But thats just me...maybe it would be different for you. I am working on Tweety now hope to get him done by tomorrow. I have done all four characters now..(after about 3 yrs having the book..lol,lol)

Archived