I fell into it

For a year now, I've been teaching anyone who asks me to crochet. I find that someone sees that someone else is doing it, and eventually they ask me would I mind? No, I don't mind at all. This began really with someone asking a friend of mine for whom I'd made an afghan if I'd make one for her...and my friend replied...no, but I'm sure she'd teach you how to make one for yourself. It has snowballed from there. Has this been anyone else's experience? Also, I'm teaching an actual 4 week knitting class in the spring, and I am ridiculously excited about it!!! It is for a local non-profit, so I'm doing something good for my neighborhood at the same time. :)

It is so cool to teach others to crochet!! I am part of a little group teaching some kids to crochet and I am loving it!! I know what you mean by feeling very excited about it!! I love to make plans for the next class!!

It happened to me, too! I took a project with me to a homeschool group meeting, and long-story-short, I meet every week with a group of homeschooled girls (whose moms are not crafty), our yarn, our hooks, and our patterns. :c9 It makes me very happy. Share the addiction!!!

• 1 month later...

Yes, and I admit I enjoy it. Currently I've got a group of 3...one more advanced then the others but still needing help with pattern reading. We meet weekly and try to get some crocheting done/learned.

• 1 month later...

Archived