Pidge/Neck Warmer & Christmas Beanie (img hvy)

woomba

Well I haven't found out the difference between a Pidge and a Neck warmer except for the type of materials and the price charged lol. Here is mine made in wool with my favorite Christmas Beanie

ctmpphpPrVs3C.jpg

The pattern for a crocheted Pidge is pick a width 5 to ? inches...approx 20 inches in length plus a inch or two of trim on ends if wanted. Pick any type yarn (get a spool or ball of that expensive stuff you have always wanted to try out)..., Hook to size of yarn, go find a pretty stitch you always wanted to try out, and be creative...a good trim for ends for button holes is sc. Try more than one color...perhaps more than one type of yarn.....a great scrap yarn project that can become a art deco pidge. I love this pidge/neck warmer because I can be as creative as I want. :cheer I used a seed stitch which I love with a sc trim at ends. I made this for my DD living in Germany.

ctmpphpLtyoSb.jpg

ctmpphpJUlxsB.jpg

Last is my favorite christmas hat knitted on a knit loom with christmas yarn and white ribbon .:crocheting

ctmpphprOOq2C.jpg

Now I'm off for my next creative pidge/neck warmer project. Cheers:hook

Thank you for all your nice comments. I was modeling that in front of the fan...It is quite warm in Australia lol. I am busy making gifts for family and friends in Germany and US where it is getting cold.

Archived