Hi from Sac. CA

klbshelton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi and Welcome from Georgia! I'm a nana too, you can holler at me anytime.

Hi Nana! I'm Grammie! :waving And my mothers name is Georgia!

A Nana to how many? I have 1 and she is an absolute joy! She's 19 months and spoiled rotten! Her youngest uncle is my youngest son who's 6, then her oldest uncle my son again is 9! Then there's another 3 uncles, my son -7, another two sons, both 8, and her auntie who's 9! Can we just say absolutely spoiled rotten!

Many years ago I grew up in the Vacaville / Fairfield area. Not that far from Sacto.

Hope you enjoy all the people and articles here!

Lots of great people.

Donna

Yeap, I know the area well. In fact, my husband works in the Bay Area. What a small world. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm already enjoying myself!

Welcome From Southern Oregon! Hope to see a pic of the ghan you just finished!!! Sounds fabulous!!

I'm going to do just that, I hadn't thought of that! I took a peek at your projects! Wow! You been busy! I love all of them!

All I can say is "YOU GO GIRL!". How fun.

Many years ago I grew up in the Vacaville / Fairfield area. Not that far from Sacto.

Hope you enjoy all the people and articles here!

Lots of great people.

Donna

I have family that lives in Woodland, Vacaville, Dixon, and Winters. Small world. :-)

Welcome from hilly central PA! I'm Grammy to 14. They explained to me that a Grandma is someone who has gray hair and is really old. A Grammy is like ME! Graying hair and fun (and they don't realize this, also old....).

Welcome from hilly central PA! I'm Grammy to 14. They explained to me that a Grandma is someone who has gray hair and is really old. A Grammy is like ME! Graying hair and fun (and they don't realize this, also old....).

14 Granbabies! Whooo hoooo! what a blessing!

Archived