Sensational Scarf

happy stitcher

I came across this pattern while looking for a lacy scarf to make for my DD. I used the leftover yarn from a shawl I made - it was just about 2 balls of Lily Chin's Greenwich Village yarn. I played with a few different hook sizes, and decided to make it with a K hook.

I really like this pattern. I've posted it in a few threads as suggestions to others, so I thought I'd post my finished project.

It looks a bit like hairpin lace, doesn't it?

336982085.jpg

I saw this pattern on Ravelry and fell in love with it. I haven't tackled it yet, I have to get a few other things off my plate. Do you think this would be a good pattern to use with cotton?

Do you think this would be a good pattern to use with cotton?

I'm sure it would look really nice! I'd suggest Sinfonia - it has a more polished look than some. I've seen it at Hobby Lobby and at CrochetStyleEtc.com.

You may have to adjust the hook size to get the look you want, but if you play around with a few different sizes, I bet you'll find the right one for you. Mine doesn't look much like the one in the pattern picture because I wanted a more open sitch - so I chose a K hook.

I'm glad you all like it! It's so easy and the finished product looks like it was difficult! :hook

I'm sure it would look really nice! I'd suggest Sinfonia - it has a more polished look than some. I've seen it at Hobby Lobby and at CrochetStyleEtc.com.

You may have to adjust the hook size to get the look you want, but if you play around with a few different sizes, I bet you'll find the right one for you. Mine doesn't look much like the one in the pattern picture because I wanted a more open sitch - so I chose a K hook.

I'm glad you all like it! It's so easy and the finished product looks like it was difficult! :hook

Perfect.

I am anxious to get started.....

Thank you for the ideas.

Archived