chessie

High Heel Slippers

Very nice!

Wow those sure bring back memmories... My mother may she rest in peace used to make them as a pair of course and sold them for $ 5.00 way then she would tie a long enough ribbon and people would hang them on the rear view mirror and they looked so pretty...

I sure wish moms was around to make me a pair just about now...

I still have the mold to make them I sell the show mold for 1.00 a shoe you need that shoe mold to starch the shoes so they hold their shape...

hugs

Lillibet

Those are lovely.

Did you make any "ruby slippers?"

:crochetingMarcia

Those are incredible!...I hope this is one kit that AA re-releases

Those are lovely.

Did you make any "ruby slippers?"

:crochetingMarcia

Yes i did :lol but I had to use a Victory Red because by the time I starched them it did turn them darker.I had to be careful and not crochet them using too dark a color because the starch I use which is good old Elmers Glue and a little water would not soak up in dark thread when completely dried,it would leave a film on the shoes,and I didn't like that.

Those are incredible!...I hope this is one kit that AA re-releases

Seems like I did see them again in AA not very long ago.

I had had a slipper pattern forever and nothing to use for a mold,so when I saw those in AA as a kit I bought it cause it had 2 prs of the plastic shoes in it :hook

I'll have to do an AA hunt and see if they still exist! Oh phooey...nothing in their website...begging for pattern and mold. methinks this better go onto my wishlist...$ is too big an object right now :P (or no object, as we have none)

Edited by Momcrochets

very very pretty !

Where would I find a mold for the shoe? I have a pattern I just got from an older lady. She said to check in Annies Attic. But I couldn't find one.

Just happen to run across your post..

I bought my shoe molds in a kit from Annie's Attic...I have seen shoes you could probably use at a Dollar Tree,they have a section for wedding items.