Sign in to follow this  
crs5

Towel Toppers

My mom bought these towels for me to make for her and she bought an extra 1 for me to make for myself.

So I made the ones that contrary.crocheter posted. They are soo easy to make. I especially like the shells, that was a really great idea that I would never of thought of.

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/crs2006/?action=view&current=TowelTopper-1.jpg&t=1222557432022

Carol:hook

:ty Sooo much. I'm glad you liked them. I think my mom is going to like them too. I wasn't sure if the black would look good or not, I figured the towel had alot of orange in it that I figured that the black would look better.

Now, I have to make some more towels for my daughter's boyfriend's mom, her b-day is on the 30th. I actually suggested making them. I thought it would make a great gift, she went to Walmart today to get them. I'll post a pic when I finish them.

They look fantastic. I'm so glad everybody likes them with the shells. My mom loved hers!! She said they were so pretty with the edging.

I like them!! How do you do the holes and how many do you do????

Thank you ladies!!!!!!!

I made the holes with the steel hook, it goes right through the towel with no problem.

I like them!! How do you do the holes and how many do you do????

You know, my sister called me from West Virginina to make sure I looked at these. I'm thinking she wants some and she's making a strong hint!! :)

Colleen

I love the shells hanging over the towel!

My Mother used to make these all of the time~I still have some that she made for me when I got married 20 yrs ago!

I love to make these too~sadly I find it difficult to find pretty towels to use!

Any idea where you can get pretty towels??

mgf~:yay

My daughter got some really cute towels at Walmart. They said "Home Sweet Home" for .97 and she got a rooster, which was really cute, but she paid like 2.00 for that one. My local discount store used to sell them for 1.00 and they went up. But she got a couple that she wanted me to make for her boyfriend's mom for her b-day. They turned out really cute. Here's a pic

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/crs2006/?action=view&current=TowelToppersforChadsMomB-day.jpg&t=1223225680323