New Tunisian Pattern - Jules

brianna

Hey everyone! I recently published a new Tunisian pattern on my website (which is currently having server issues right now, but will be back up shortly).

It's called "Jules", which is to pay a huge respect to the indie yarn dyer who sent me the yarn (she listens to my podcast and thought I'd like it--she was right!).

Here it is...

2500257447_ac11e322cd.jpg

which can also be worn like...

2501115020_2f5a7aacb2.jpg

That is really pretty. What is the yarn color you used? It's brilliant!

Thanks so much! The yarn was specially dyed for me. It's a light turquoise color, which is actually semi-solid/shaded. The person who dyed it is a genius with color, so I feel very fortunate.

• 4 weeks later...

Brianna, I can't thank you enough for your excellent vidio's. They are so clear and I have learned so much from you this morning!!I have been trying to learn tunisan for a while and could not get a couple of the stitches.. The knit one especially.. by jove, I think I got it!!

Thank you again XXX

Brianna, I can't thank you enough for your excellent vidio's. They are so clear and I have learned so much from you this morning!!I have been trying to learn tunisan for a while and could not get a couple of the stitches.. The knit one especially.. by jove, I think I got it!!

Thank you again XXX

That is a HUGE compliment for me, and I really appreciate your taking the time to share it with me. I hope I can keep providing you videos that teach lots. :)

Archived