our AZ crochet adventure

my day started by going to Sheila's (craziebunny) to pick her up so of course the pictures had to start there

P5170001.jpg

P5170002.jpg

of course I showed up an hour early so then we decide to take off over the Red Lobster nothing like being 2 hours early right so we pull into the parking lot and we see a cow truck LOL we of course had to get a picture of that

P5170003.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then we park and go over to Joanns to kill some time and buy yarn and then off to sit out front the restaurant Patty(Desert Crocheter) joined us and a nice man leaving took our picture so its Sheila Patty and Me

P5170009.jpg

Betty came out and discovered we were there but decided to sit inside since it was a bit warm out Tammy(wiz3283) came along and joined us but went back to the car to get her Cville bag and Janet came along shes such a doll was a great pleasure to meet her. we all sat down minus Fiona(mumbles) she was stuck in traffic so here are the girls

P5170010.jpg

Janet gave us all some beautiful soft fuzzy yarn and a stitch marker and light up crochet hook here is Betty with her gift

P5170011.jpg

and Sheila with hers

P5170012.jpg

Patty gave us some beautiful book marks made out of thread and some purple wash cloths

here is Tammy and patty with their goodies

P5170013.jpg

Me and Janet on the phone with Fiona and our goodie bags

P5170014.jpg

It was a great day I had a blast meeting everyone and hope to do it again any time this is the last picture of our group today the nice waiter took a picture for all of us with our own cameras 6 of them poor guy but he was a great sport

pictured are sheila,tammy,patty,betty,janet,Dawn(me)and fiona

P5170015.jpg

I had a great time meeting all of you and had an absolute blast. Lots of laughs, good friends and food. What more can one ask for.

Janet, enjoy the rest of your stay in Arizona and try to stay cool!

Happy crocheting,

Betty G.

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for posting the picture so quickly. Had a great time meeting all of you and hope that we'll be able to meet locally again.

Happy Crocheting!

Betty G.

Your Welcome it was nice meeting you to Betty had a great time and yes we will have to do this again

I had a great time today. Thank you everyone for coming an dmaking this so much fun. My pictures are downloading now while a grab a bite to eat. I will post them in just a bit I promiss.

Tammy you can post them in this thread if you want instead of posting a new one

Ok as promissed here are my pictures. This was so much fun that I just can't wait to do this again! :clap:c9

I made all the pictures clickable so as not to make the site crash. :devil

Waiting for Fiona to arrive.

Sheila (holding my bag) Patty, Betty, Janet and Dawn (holding her bag)

th_AZouting001.jpg

Fiona

th_AZouting002.jpg

Dawn

th_AZouting003.jpg

Janet

th_AZouting004.jpg

Betty

th_AZouting005.jpg

Sheila

th_AZouting006.jpg

Patty

th_AZouting007.jpg

The entire group

th_AZouting009.jpg

I can't wait to do this again next year! :yes

this was such a blast told my husband all about it he was glad i got out of the house for a bit we for sure will have to do this again soon Janet Thank You for getting us all together and coming to visit us it was a great pleasure meeting you you are all such dolls great people and great new friends

Wow!! Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time!! :clap I'm sitting here thinking I was only about 3 hrs. from you guys!! You guys took really great pictures!! :)

Archived