Between Meals Centerpiece

wendymarie37

• 3 weeks later...
The pattern is no longer available in the link a few posts before yours, but there is a PDF of the original book from 100 years ago at http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/html/warm/catalog.htm

It's in the first PDF of the Corticelli (05) Lessons in Crochet book

forgot to thank you for that link! :D

Thank you!

• 7 months later...

I have this pattern as a pdf file. If someone can tell me how to post it I will be happy to :)

I suspect you could add it as an attachment.  Then others could right-click to save it to their computers?  At least I think this would work.

• 3 weeks later...

Terrific job on this! I'm embarrassed to say that I finished one of those about 2 yrs ago and I've never blocked it. I had planned on buying a little round table to put it on, but just never got around to it.

• 1 month later...

WendyMarie I would love to see your First BMC. I tried looking thru your pictures but looks like all hunting people. I couldn't find just a Crochet Album.

I have my thread bought and my BMC pattern. Want to wait till we get moved first before I get started on it. Its been on my to do list 3-4 years now.. I will either start it this year or next year that is my goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Gorgeous! I have to say that I made that a couple of years ago and have never gotten around to blocking it.... Maybe seeing your lovely one will inspire me.

Archived