wendymarie37

Between Meals Centerpiece

41 posts in this topic

CIMG1679.jpg

This is my second BMC. My third is on the hook. I'm putting the 15 dc in those 184 loops!

Wendy

2 people like this

I am always impressed when I see someone has made this pattern--it really is eye-catching--but you are making a *third*? That's amazing.

I'm making two for Christmas presents for my SILs. They both have a formalish dining area and I thought they'd look nice.

1 person likes this

Your work looks flawless! I commend you for making this doily more than once! Keep up the outstanding work!

wow! :eek the 3rd time. :eek geez now thats awful bravey :yes~~~~ I also want to do this one day on my to do list. I love this doily~~~When I get done crocheting a doily I am ready to move on to the next project to crochet.

:cheerway to go on your 3rd one:cheer

I can't wait to do mine...Keep it up your doing a great job crocheting them.

sunnywolfgar

:cheerI love this pattern. I had a copy of it and lost mein, do you know where I can get another copy of the pattern?

The pattern for this doily has diappeared; anyone know where I can find it for free?

Edited by Buckleigh

I've made the BMC....but I cannot imagine making it a second time, much less a THIRD! Congratulations on your perseverence!!

That is a gorgeous doily!

Is there a pattern for this centerpiece? I would dearly love to have the pattern and have searched on line for it and just can't find it.

Deb