kusine

Amigurumi-Along (stuffed toys)

Does Amigurumi have to be a specific style or size? Is it like manga or anime? I like making toys but am ignorant about this type.

I'm not terribly educated about it, either, but I've seen everything from bears to dragons to bunnies to cars to cupcakes to dollies to made-up creatures!

I just think stuffed toys are cute and fun to make. :)

I might join this one later, I haven't made a stuffed toy in a long time.

:frog

Thanks Jessica I'm so happy to be in this Crochet along :hook:jumpyay I added the button to my blog :)

I actually just received one of the books I ordered not too long ago... it's volume 2 in one of the collections. I didn't order from this seller, but you can see pictures of the book here on ebay.

I will probably pick a pattern (or two or ten!) out and join this CAL! :)

They are so cute

Are there instructions in english for them and where can you get them?

Count me in on this (sent you an e-mail Jessica)! I can not wait to get started!

Here's Merboy I'm posting him here because I've tried several times to load the pic on the blog with no luck :(

smmerboy.jpg

ALISHA

SO CUTE

WHERE CAN I FIND THE PATTERNS

Thanks :) it was just one of those let me start crocheting and see what I come up with. I didn't write anything down so he is a one of a kind. I may see what I come up with though because I really like him :) .

kawaii, Alisha! :clap:manyheart

Its fun to just crochet 'away' and see what you end up with. And I must say that Merboy looks great :)

i just emailed i hope it's not too late to join!

allena:hook

this looks really great and im really interested in doing something like this, but my problem is i need to work from a pattern untill i can get my confidence up

oh and i loveeee merboy :drool

My pattern books came :clap

I only flipped through them quickly but all the pics are adorable. I can tell I'm going to need to spend some quiet time to really work my way through a pattern though, the diagrams are kind of scary :eek

Holly

Me again!

Pixi, that Roxycraft site has an Amigurumi bunny pattern on it!

http://www.roxycraft.com/crochet_amigurumi_bunny.htm

I think I'm going to try him because I've never done a critter before. I think it will be easier for me to figure out the Japanese patterns if I do one from an English pattern first:yay

Holly

yes how cute is that lil cute friggen bunny? i wanna make one and call him Remy!

This crochet along is so cute! I love all of those little critters. I might join a little later when I have more time. Is that ok?

I'm reading this thread daily -( well maybe more.......) conviced I should be part of it - but the voices in my head are telling me - no not allowed - finish some projects first - .....................

I have just a few more xmas in julys to finish up and a couple of chair bcks.....and...and ...and....then .....................ohhhhh I want to join...................

( can you tell I'm gemini!!!)

back soon

fiona:hook

I'm reading this thread daily -( well maybe more.......) conviced I should be part of it - but the voices in my head are telling me - no not allowed - finish some projects first - .....................

I have just a few more xmas in julys to finish up and a couple of chair bcks.....and...and ...and....then .....................ohhhhh I want to join...................

( can you tell I'm gemini!!!)

back soon

fiona:hook

:lol Oh yes fiona, I can see that you are a gemini....just like me!!! too many projects going on at the same time, and plans/wishes to do even more :lol

I think that you should join up, you can make a little critter in one evening....and xmas is sooo far away :hook