klouised

Orange Tanktop: Corrections

I started featuring it for the week on CPC on Monday (I just love that top!) and somebody immediately wrote me and asked for your contact info (I guess they couldn't find it on your site themselves? :think ) saying they might have a problem with it. I thought, "Oh, no, more work for Kristina" ...but I'm glad it's all worked out now. ;)

Yeh, there were 2 rows that were pretty confusing. I think I must've written it on one of my famously late nights.

Very sexy -- I love the straps. Thanks for sharing the pattern!

~Sarah

Very sexy -- I love the straps. Thanks for sharing the pattern!

~Sarah

You're welcome Sarah. I had to take a break from crocheting for awhile, but I plan on starting back up real soon at full force.

You're welcome Sarah. I had to take a break from crocheting for awhile, but I plan on starting back up real soon at full force.

Hi Kristina! I hope to see pictures of your work soon......I sorely missed them! :):hug

Hi Kristina! I hope to see pictures of your work soon......I sorely missed them! :):hug
Thanks Jaclim. I've really missed it around here. I just burned myself out trying to get the patterns done for those 2 leaflets. I had to take a break from it all. I would occasionally crochet a scarf or sweater, but nothing like how I was. My job has been in it's busy season, too, so it's really difficult to take some time out. I'm moving in about 2 weeks, so I'm now getting ready for that. Once I'm all settled, then I'm starting things back up for another group of patterns. I can hardly wait. I'm anxious to get my hooks back out and hit those stores to restock my stash. woo hoo!

I can't wait to make it. I have a huge tattoo on my back and have been searcing for the perfect top to show it off. I found it!!! thanks!