Green Ziggy Lace Scarf

nucki

Yet another Christmas present right off my hook. Just finished this morning, as a matter of fact. (I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but if I keep this up, I'll actually be able to finish everything on my list! What a thought!)

This one is going to Ohio for my Mom's Christmas present. It's from this pattern, done in the same kind of yarn as my purple lace scarf, just a different color. Oh, and an F hook.

pict0067ps0.th.jpg pict0069mn5.th.jpg

And one with my cat, just because. :manyheart (Actually, the fact that I even got any photos done at all is a *******' miracle. As soon as I started messing with the scarf on the floor, she came over and kept nudging me as I was trying to situate everything. I figured she must want her picture taken, right?

pict0068lx0.th.jpg

:lol My cat used to do the same thing. She thought I would leave things on the couch for her to lay on. :blush (She looks kind of like your cat, too.)

Anyway great job on the scarf, I like the color. :hook

Tina

That's pretty! I've been looking for a really neat pattern for a present for a particular friend, and this may just be it! Thanks for sharing. :)

Archived