Bracelet Bag

luv2hookyarn

Hi Everyone,

I've written up a bracelet bag pattern and if you are interested in it please pm me with your email address and I'll send it to you. (FREE OF COURSE)

If you visit my blog, in the links in my signature below, you'll see a little red bracelet bag. It's made with two 3" bracelets, a ball of Peaches & Creme cotton yarn (for solids), a g hook & a yarn needle to weave in the ends. The finished bag measures 10 in x 10 in including the bracelets.

There are other variations of the Bracelet Bag on my blog as well in blue, peppermint (red, pink & white), sonoma (neutrals), and pink lilacs (pinks, lavendar & white) - All are made from cotton yarn.

Currently I'm working on a Bracelet Bag using acrylic yarn - it's working out great so far! (Red Heart Fiesta Coffee & wooden bracelets)

Look forward to hearing from you and remember your EMAIL ADDRESS in the Private message,

Oh, what a clever idea! I'll be PM'ing you momentarily; I think I may make one of these in pink and one in purple for my daughter and neice as part of their Christmas gifts. Thank you for sharing!! :hug

Thank you for all the wonderful comments!

I did want to let you know, that once you make one for a little girl, the older girls want them as well. It's the perfect size to hold wallet, sunglasses, keys, cellphone, and a few cosmetics. I have several ladies that are waiting for their own bracelet bag.

I can hardly wait for the pictures of all your wonderful variations!!!:cheer

:ty so much for the pattern

I'm off to the store tomorrow for bracelets! I want to give this a try right away so that I can be comfortabe with the pattern by the time I really get busy for Christmas gifts!

Thank you again ... its a lovely design!

:heart

:mug

Tam,

Love - Love - Love the bag! :hook:cheer:hook

Great work, love the colors & the bangles!

Oh........... Thank you so much!!! What a special compliment coming from you!

I love your pattern! It worked up so quickly and will make a great gift!

I cant wait to make more!

:ty again... for the pattern and the lovely compliment.:manyheart

:heart

:mug

Archived