Scarf in Triplicate

coffeeandcrochet

Just finished these three scarves:cheer I'm :help in scarves lol. Every yr. I make and give away as many scarves and/or scarf/hat sets as I can make:hook. This scarf is in triplicate. The colors are Plum Heather, Grey, and Oatmeal. I made them long enough to wrap around comfortably.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

crochet08055-1.jpg

did you use a particular pattern, or what stitch is it.

They look awesome, btw

Thnks, I'd like to say I used a complicated pattern, but anyone who has seen my things on here knows, I usually just make it up as I go, and its usually really SIMPLE . But with this scarf it works up nice, and looks like Its fancy lol But its not. I used a K hook (love my SB hook with chunky bamboo handle) I ch. 236 then just sc in the bl only of ea. stitch, ch. 1 at then end of each row, then just make it as wide as you want. Thats it. I used Bernat SV yarn. The look of this scarf is almost like a ribbed knit scarf. Have a great day

Thnks, I'd like to say I used a complicated pattern, but anyone who has seen my things on here knows, I usually just make it up as I go, and its usually really SIMPLE . But with this scarf it works up nice, and looks like Its fancy lol But its not. I used a K hook (love my SB hook with chunky bamboo handle) I ch. 236 then just sc in the bl only of ea. stitch, ch. 1 at then end of each row, then just make it as wide as you want. Thats it. I used Bernat SV yarn. The look of this scarf is almost like a ribbed knit scarf. Have a great day

Thanks. I love those bamboo hooks. I have some f those. The reason I ask is every time I follow a pattern, it ends up goofy. maybe Ill try yours. Thanks.

I love making scarves "long ways" like that! Yours are really nice looking, I've not used that stitch pattern before, but it sure looks elegant when it's finished.

Archived