thepunkrockinchick's cow bookmark

chrispersmom

I made these for a friend. I used thepunkrockinchick's cow bookmark pattern. I added another row for the head because I crochet really tight and I wanted it bigger. And I just sc back up the chain. I changed the ears and the color for the teddy bear one. And I used wiggle eyes. They were quick and easy to make!

th_HPIM1577.jpg

th_HPIM1575.jpg

clickable images

*Gasp* It's always amazing to see my patterns made by someone else :D Thanks for posting the pics!!! Great job!!!:clap

Thanks! I just had to make that cow for my friend. She collects them and I am not very good with ami's and she can use the bookmark in her bible, so it's very useful. I am putting it in her christmas goodies. Thanks for sharing the pattern. I made the bear one for her sister's bible. You could do gray and change the ears a bit and make a mouse. Do rabbit ears.......long puppy ears.....:hook

Girl, you are really creative! I wish I could think of stuff like that! :yay

quote=chrispersmom;1454173]Thanks! I just had to make that cow for my friend. She collects them and I am not very good with ami's and she can use the bookmark in her bible, so it's very useful. I am putting it in her christmas goodies. Thanks for sharing the pattern. I made the bear one for her sister's bible. You could do gray and change the ears a bit and make a mouse. Do rabbit ears.......long puppy ears.....:hook

Archived