"Vivian" purse--testers FOUND!--Thank you so much!

Krakovianka

I never really thought I'd be asking for testers, because I never expected to be writing down patterns. However, so many have expressed interest in the purses I've made, I decided to make the effort.

I'd like testers for this purse:2859749661_7329378d1a.jpg2859749667_b048693f8b.jpg2859749673_29d7133632.jpg2859749677_902d50a925.jpg

I am asking three things of potential testers.

1. I'd like for the testers to be experienced readers of patterns, because I am not an experienced writer of them, and I really need good input about the best way to express my directions.

2. I'd like my testers to be able to evaluate the pattern as being of beginner, intermediate, or advanced level of difficulty. It's okay for a tester to be a beginning crocheter--if you can follow the directions, I'll know it works for beginners and that would be great.

3. I'd like my testers to be able to take a good photo of their finished item, and I do request permission to make use of the photo as an example when making the pattern available.

The pattern requires between 250- 300g of worsted weight yarn, and a size I hook. Only basic ch, sc, and dc stitches are used.

Please PM me in you're interested, and thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

All of the crocheting is done. Just need to weave in a few ends, sew on the straps and button and I will get pictures posted. (Probably tomorrow night)

I'll get notes one the pattern/answers to your three requests for testing sent to you by the end of the weekend.

This was a fairly simple pattern. I enjoyed making it and will love carrying this purse. I intended it to be a gift, but I think I may have to make a second one for that purpose.

Here is the finished product:

2925022144_bebb3f63cc.jpg?v=0

I chose to make the straps shorter because I prefer handles over long straps. Used the pattern, just did not make as many rows.

I'll get the notes to you soon. Over all it was a good pattern, but I caught a few typos and had a few thoughts on how to make it even better.

Archived