First attempt neckwarmer w/matching hat

coffeeandcrochet

This is my first attempt at a neckwarmer, it turned out pretty well, I made a hat to match. I used Bernat SV in Rich Earth Ombre, not sure you can tell in the pic, but it has great fall colors. My usual model was unavailable (drat that Anthropology class lol) anywho I let my table model it lol. Thankds for looking and have great day

crochet08050-2-2.jpg

SO beautiful, love the buttons with those colors. I am such a summer person, but I must admit - with all these hats & scarves & wrist warmers everyone is busy working up, it has me craving cold weather.

:wangel

Very Nice! Did you use a pattern for the neck warmer or just wing it? I tried one but had trouble getting it the right size and to lay right around the neck.

I didn't use a pattern, just made it the length I wanted and made the button holes, the first time I tried it, IT didn't lay right because I had the buttons one way, then I just switched them and it worked fine. Whats giving me fits now is I'm trying to figure out how to make a Keyhole scarflette, and I must be doing something wrong, I just can't look at it right now lol

Archived