My 12 yr old's 1st pattern! Eyeglass case

RoseRed

That is very nice and so is your blog. Your dog is cute! I wish I had started crocheting when I was your age, I could have made a lot more stuff. As if is now, I'll never get to all the projects I have in mind.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more of your creations.:hug

VERY nice Ambi:hook I have never designed anything!:think I love the glasses holder with a neck strap. That's what I need!:P Keep up the good work:yes

PS I called my grandmother Baba also! (Slovakian)

Way to Go.

I envy anyone who can design things - and what a clever way to start - you have a ong future ahead of you.

Very pretty ( and in my favourite colour ). Great Job.

Amber, You have made your Mother very proud! Very nice job! The eyeglass case might make a nice Christmas present for Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, maybe even some Teachers. Keep up the good work!:):):):):)

amber that is adorable. i love how you made that with the strings. is darling, you have made your mama very proud. i love it keep up the good work and going now to check out your blog:cheer:cheer:cheer can't wait for the next one:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting keep going and pretty soon you will be as good as your mama(shhhh don't tell her i said that :lol:lol)

You guys are so great!!!!! Thanx so much for all your kind words and encouragement. Amber is so thrilled with all of your responses. A couple of you even commented on her blog and she is just tickled pink!

She's so excited that she's bouncing up and down and going "Let's go look and see if anyone else saw it!! 259 people viewed it!!! WOW - I had NO IDEA so many people looked at it! Can I join too?!?!?"

Anyways - all that to say you guys are just awesome! Thanx for making her day!

Archived