1 Handwarmer done- 1 to go

loremor

I made one! The pattern was super easy to follow and had I follwed it I would have ended up with a full-sized hand warmer ;) instead I ended up with this... S5001858-1.jpg

Here's a close up

S5001859-1.jpg

Although I am very happy I was able to knit this one...I'd like to try again and this time follow the directions more closely and actually finish 2!

:manyheart

You did a great job....have you ever considered working both at the same time? If you have 10 inch needles and 2 skeins (or bobbins), it's a thought. It's a little trick a friend of mine taught me...this way, there is no doubt they will turn out exact because each is finished through the same spot all the way through. Hugs, D

You did a great job....have you ever considered working both at the same time? If you have 10 inch needles and 2 skeins (or bobbins), it's a thought. It's a little trick a friend of mine taught me...this way, there is no doubt they will turn out exact because each is finished through the same spot all the way through. Hugs, D

Is that possible? OMG! it would be great, maybe something I might be able to figure out...

I've got to try it!

• 1 month later...

Its really cute, I like the color. I just knit a pair from the pattern in the November issue of Creative Knitting. I knit them for my son to give to a friend for a birthday present and barely got them off my needles in time - didn't get a pic before they were gone!

Archived