thesurveygal

Hello from a fellow crochet lover in Oregon

Hello all,

Just found this forum and look forward to participating in this community.

I am a 38 year and have been crocheting since I learned the craft as a little girl when a little old lady who was a neighbor taught me.

My current projects are cotton kitchen items for Christmas gifts and slowly but surely making squares for my Casablanca quilt pattern from the Happy Yellow House site.

My other interests are showing Quarter Horses and what I call my Wiener Kids. I have 4 dachshunds and they are my 4 legged kids. lol. Have a hubby too, so many things to keep me busy. : )

Nice to meet everyone,

and Happy Posting!

Welcome from Central Ohio. I have a 14 yr old wiener dog, he is getting tired and gray.

Howdy from Colorado. Welcome to the neighborhood. I grew up with a wiener dog. Tuffy.

:hi and :welcome from Nashville, TN!

Be sure to join in on the Every Happy House needs a...... CAL. They are working on quilts from Cara's Happy Yellow House site!

:clapWelcome from Alabama.....that's what I'm talkin' about now! :yes

:wooRoll Tide Roll:woo

Welcome, I am in Oregon too, where are you? I am in Albany..

Hello, and welcome to the 'ville. Glad that you've joined us. It sure sounds like you are very busy. Happy hooking, and have a wonderful day.

Hi There from a fellow Oregonian!! I'm in Grants Pass, where are you?? My boss used to show horses - she still has 2 but not showing anymore - I'd luv to hear from you!

a fellow crocheter from Oregon. FYI Fabric Depot in Portland has a new crochet class on Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 at the 122nd and stark store. Tammy Jackson is the instructor. She is amazing and used to teach in Washington.

Ruth