Graphing for afghan pattern

bline49307

Question

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in graphing a logo for an afghan pattern for me.

I can send you the logo that I wish to put on an afghan. I am an alum of our County Leadership Program and I am looking to make an afghan for the receiptient of the yearly Leadership Mecosta Spirit Award.

9 answers to this question

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in graphing a logo for an afghan pattern for me.

I can send you the logo that I wish to put on an afghan. I am an alum of our County Leadership Program and I am looking to make an afghan for the receiptient of the yearly Leadership Mecosta Spirit Award.

Try going to The Crochet Shoppe, just type that into yahoo search. i think she charges a few dollars to do it, and shes a memeber of the ville!

http://************************************************

thats her website, you just drop her an email, and let he know what you are looking for, and she will tell you if she can do it.

You could also download a pc stitch pattern thingy, although somwone would have to tell you about that it. :( I dont know much about it.)

anyways, how this helps a little.

My mom has graphed several patterns before using regular graph paper. Recently she made a chicken afghan for my daughter (who is obsessed with chickens). There is also software that can do it for you too. She has that too.

Archived