beard hat pattern?

Sugarcoatedlies

Question

i saw this hat/mask and i've just gotta make one!

has anyone seen a pattern similar to this? if not, anyone seen a pattern for a moustache?

if there aren't any around, i think i could come up with a pattern myself, based off of that. would that legally be my pattern if i looked at that picture as a reference? or what?

t0ss5i.jpg

they're selling made ones really expensive :s

http://www.scandinaviangrace.com/products/bed/accessories/39

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are great! I love this idea! I really like the viking one with the braided beard. If you need help or need more testers let me know I would love to help!!

Judy

where is one with a braided beard? Did I miss something? I couldn't find it on the site. :think My husband grows his goatee a bit longer. He threatens to braid it. I'd make one and say here, at least you can take this off when you come near me. :rofl

Sorry Hockymom, I should have put it in. Crazybunny found one and posted it. Way cool! She does have the pattern but it is in knit. I guess if you were good at converting you could make it happen. Don't think I will try though, I could make a huge mess!!

Judy

http://www.limenviolet.com/blog/?p=4234 like this LOL found this today lol only thing is its knit I think

Sorry Hockymom, I should have put it in. Crazybunny found one and posted it. Way cool! She does have the pattern but it is in knit. I guess if you were good at converting you could make it happen. Don't think I will try though, I could make a huge mess!!

Judy

Thanks Judy, but I'll stick with the one with the mustache for the kids. I'm not crochet creative. That's why I buy patterns, not design them. :yes Imagine if I walk into the rink wearing one!!! I'm thinking pink with a black mustache! :rofl

Thanks Judy, but I'll stick with the one with the mustache for the kids. I'm not crochet creative. That's why I buy patterns, not design them. :yes Imagine if I walk into the rink wearing one!!! I'm thinking pink with a black mustache! :rofl

:lol that would be too cute!!

i saw this hat/mask and i've just gotta make one!

has anyone seen a pattern similar to this? if not, anyone seen a pattern for a moustache?

if there aren't any around, i think i could come up with a pattern myself, based off of that. would that legally be my pattern if i looked at that picture as a reference? or what?

t0ss5i.jpg

they're selling made ones really expensive :s

http://www.scandinaviangrace.com/products/bed/accessories/39

I kept thinking that this reminded me of someone.....I finally figured it out!

YUKON CORNELIUS from the Rudolph Holiday Shows... :rofl

Rudolph-YukonCornelius-9.jpg

This hat is too much fun we there isn't even a pattern yet let alone having made one.

i made a stache

v45wf4.jpg

me wearing the stache

sgnb7s.jpg

i'm going to make a dark brown one and write down the pattern, i'm gonna need some testers :P

oh, I tested it and it turned out perfect. (except I did it in marroon cause thats what I had at work with me lol) :) I will try to get a pic later.

Archived