beard hat pattern?

Sugarcoatedlies

Question

i saw this hat/mask and i've just gotta make one!

has anyone seen a pattern similar to this? if not, anyone seen a pattern for a moustache?

if there aren't any around, i think i could come up with a pattern myself, based off of that. would that legally be my pattern if i looked at that picture as a reference? or what?

t0ss5i.jpg

they're selling made ones really expensive :s

http://www.scandinaviangrace.com/products/bed/accessories/39

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE IT! :clap And my brother never grows a beard b/c his mustache comes in black and his beard comes in red...which is odd because we don't have red in the family. it must be a left over irish recessive gene he got.

That turned out great! :lol:clap

thanks :) i'm going to make a black one and try half double crochets instead of mostly double crochets.

that would be reat for someone still riding there motorcycle in the chilly fall weather!! I can just picture this done in brick red with horns on top and the moustache like a whimscal devil ahahahaha

lol i was thinking that, but helmets might be safer

. that'a a good idea for halloween though :P

i made one using both this pattern and the ski mask pattern by Dot.

It came out allright, except i ran out of the yarn i was using. Also my mustache doesn't seem to go to well with it :(

20mt95.jpg

LOVE IT! :clap And my brother never grows a beard b/c his mustache comes in black and his beard comes in red...which is odd because we don't have red in the family. it must be a left over irish recessive gene he got.

maybe it's just late, but i can't find a link to a pattern. :think

http://www.instructables.com/id/How_to_Crochet_a_Mustache_Hat_Costume/

i made one using both this pattern and the ski mask pattern by Dot.

It came out allright, except i ran out of the yarn i was using. Also my mustache doesn't seem to go to well with it :(

20mt95.jpg

http://www.limenviolet.com/blog/?p=4234 like this LOL found this today lol only thing is its knit I think

that one's pretty cool, but i'm a slow knitter :(

thanks, i'd like a crochet pattern if available

Just looked at the link and YIKES. "IF" they sell any of those they must be making a killing. If I were a little smoother on my knitting machine I could make one of those in an hour easily.

Julee

Hmm, I think I might try my hand at making one tonight. I'm needing a challenge.

Julee

sweet! thanks!

i'm working on one now

i figured out how to make a mustache, i'm gonna need testers for the pattern

sweet! thanks!

i'm working on one now

i figured out how to make a mustache, i'm gonna need testers for the pattern

Awesome!! I'll try to get one done tonight (If I'm not totally frozen) and post a pic tomorrow. Might be kinda hard to make one tonight cause I'm sleeping out in a tent and it gets cold out there so if I'm out there at night it's cause I'm going to bed and it usually takes me 30 secs from the minute I step outside the house to get me and my dog tucked in bed.

Anywho, another worthless speal.

Julee

i haven't made the hat part yet haha, i need to get the perfect stache down, but once i do make the hat, i will try and look for a good ski mask one, and if i can't, i'll make that too.

i now need testers for the mustache pattern, if anyone is interested, PM me, i think i can send it through a PM

I couldn't find a hook smaller than an H or I (didn't have my glasses :loser ) so mine is a bit on the "full" side, but it worked up quick and easy and my son knew it was a mustache as soon as I held it up. that's always a good sign. :whew

images are clickable

With Mustache

th_DSC04929.jpg

With Mustache Making A "Daddy Mad Face" :lol

th_DSC04928.jpg

And Our Poor Tormented Furry Friend Crackers :heehee

th_DSC04930.jpg

Archived