Denim Purse and Denim Messager Bag

Lesalicious

Well I decided to do some recycle/reuse projects.

Here is some old jeans I got at a thift store for 3.99

2831175267_84be9cb16c_m.jpg

I decided to make me a purse from these jeans.

Outside

2831204517_a9b0fd24d7_m.jpg

Inside

2832017218_dc605f6389_m.jpg

This purse has one pocket on the inside with lining fabric and a metal snap for closing.

Can't forget to make a change purse now could I?

2831217017_32658ee6db_m.jpg

2831226911_477cd368b9_m.jpg

It zips up and everything lol.

Now I made my cousin a messager bag out of another pair of jeans that was mines.

2832070988_fefa370ac9_m.jpg

Front

2832113154_691c5be2cc_m.jpg

Flap open

2832095804_9db829a0ea_m-1.jpg

Inside

2832103096_69b9a72de2_m.jpg

This messager bag has a flap that was made by the denim from my purse. Has 2 pockets under the flap that came from the back of my old jeans. Has 2 pockets on the inside and long strap that can go over her shoulder and head.:)

There you have it reuse/recycle.:)

Thanks for looking

So whatcha think?

Those are fantastic! I love the first one the best. I almost always gravitate toward denim purses. The only other purse I use is a great one made for my by LadyBeBop last year in the holiday swap. It's crocheted from a great variegated nylon and is beautiful! I wish I could line stuff as good as you, they look so great!:cheer

Thanks ladies thanks a bunch.

Leanne the best purses to me is denim. Raw edges to denim gives it, it's unique-ness. Also it's heavy and don't have to worry to much on having a heavier lining for the inside because the denim holds it's own.:)

Again thanks.

Great job on both purses and you really did a nice job on the lining.

I actually had a pair of patchwork jeans just like that back in the day, (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day :lol)...they're long gone but they were my fav jeans at the time. I hadn't seen any like that in years. Wish I still had them and even better, could still fit into them! :D

Aww thanks ladies. I just love taking something old and reuse it into another way. Loved doing both these projects. Was happy it turned out so great. Now I have family and friends sending me there old jeans to make them purses lol.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived