Sign in to follow this  
auntbubbels

I'm coming to Arizona - any one want to meet up?

I am going up to take my shower now. I am not sure if I will have jeans on or capris. Most likely my jeans. I live in them. I think I am going to wear my green flowered top. Oh and of course flip flops! See you all very soon.

Have fun you guys, eat a cheddar biscuit for me will ya? Love those stupid things.

Hey!!! this crazy person showed up house! I thought it was someone getting a tattoo no it was Dawn! heheehehee What a nut! she is wonderful!!!

I had a fabulous time meeting everyone today - it was alot of fun and lots of laughs.

I won't be able to post any pics until I get home, but everyone else took pics and hopefully they will post them soon.

You can all guess who is who!!!!

I had a great time today!!!! I promise to get my pictures up in a bit. I need to eat something and get them organized then the fun will begin.

Ok the pictures are posted. I put them in the AZ outing thread.

Sheila and Patty I cant wait to see yours.

Patty... did you make it home yet?

I made it home just fine, except that even though I added some duct tape as a preventative, and stopped at that one rest stop between Tucson and Phx to check on it, when I got to Red Rock, it all came flying off. I kept trying to stick more duct tape and finally gave up, and just drove with the window open, holding onto the flapping duct tape. I was afraid to rip it off and afraid it would blow off and then get stuck on someone's car and cause an accident. I have very bad luck--it could happen! Anyway, I guess I'll have to suck it up and call the guy my mechanics said would do it cheaper than their $200 estimate and get the dang thing repaired.

Next time, the South Beach Diet be danged, I'm having a cheddar biscuit!

Patty