Sign in to follow this  
auntbubbels

I'm coming to Arizona - any one want to meet up?

Crazziebunny - Crazziebunny - Crazziebunny

Can you tell that is my cheer for you to join us!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Crazziebunny - Crazziebunny - Crazziebunny

Can you tell that is my cheer for you to join us!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Yes told crochetluvknot let her know on friday if I can make it or not!

Yes told crochetluvknot let her know on friday if I can make it or not!

Come on ya know ya wanna tell hubby he has to stay home so you can go out Ill just kidnap ya and bring ya anyway :)

ahahahahaa not worried about that I know he will have his boot in the air to get me out of the house!!hahahahahahahaa

ahahahahaa not worried about that I know he will have his boot in the air to get me out of the house!!hahahahahahahaa

That sounds like a go to me. :)

Im off for the night but will be back on tomorrow. Night all

:yay add one more to the list Craziebunny gets to come she will be riding in with me just look for two crazies in a gold Ford Explorer coming down the road :)

:yay add one more to the list Craziebunny gets to come she will be riding in with me just look for two crazies in a gold Ford Explorer coming down the road :)

:cheerI am soo excited thank you so much for coming and getting me!!:hug

:cheerI am soo excited thank you so much for coming and getting me!!:hug

Your welcome any time you've got my number just give me holler if ya ever need to "get away" D

Oh, I (kinda) wish I lived in Arizona!! I'd LOVE to meet ya'll!!

Have fun ladies!!

Julee

WOOHOO!!! I am so glad Crazybunny is going to join us!!!!! Any other takers out there? Come on gang you know you wnat to join us. I know there are a few east siders out there. I can help you out if you need it. I have to drive down I-10 through Chandler and Tempe so let me know.

My DH is excited too.. says it great chance and you just cant pass it UP!:lol or he is just saying that because he has a day off and I wont be here to give him a honey do list and nag nag nag . ahhahahahahaahahaa

Who says you cant give him a honey do list? I am going to.

:lolhe is going to have 3 little ones. 4,2 and 15 months to run after!

:lolhe is going to have 3 little ones. 4,2 and 15 months to run after!

Wow Thats a honey do right there!

Well girls, 2 days and counting. Don't suppose anyone one would like to swing by Florida and pick me up?:rofl

Have a great time Sunday.:hook

Well girls, 2 days and counting. Don't suppose anyone one would like to swing by Florida and pick me up?:rofl

Mary Jo if I could I would. I would love to meet you!!!!!! Of course my bag will be going so in a way you are coming along. :hug

Well went out in the backyard tried to throw a line:yarn but I am afraid that it just couldnt reach florida to hook you up and reel you here!:dog

Maybe if I leave now I can be back with you by Sunday so you can join us how much fun would that be. :)

Anybody know how many people we are now up to? Just wondering how many I am going to get to meet.

OK, does Sunday - September 21st at 1 p.m. work for everyone? We will meet at

Red Lobster

7921 W Bell Road

have brunch, talk our ears off and then walk over to

Joann's at

8195 W Bell Road

So far its Crochetluvknot (Dawn)

DesertCrocheter (Patty)

Wiz3283 (Tammy)

Betty Goldberg?

mumbles17 (Fiona)

and me auntbubbels (Janet)

I will send everyone my cell phone number in a PM

I can't wait :cheer:cheer:cheer

plus ME!!:clap

I got to the airport safe and sound and was wisked thru security (first class passengers have their own line!!!)

We are waiting to board only to hear an announcement stating that they are waiting for the Co-pilot and it could take an hour or two before he gets there - what - no co-pilot and unlike TV no one stood up and said, hey I can fly a plane!!! They did find another co-pilot for us so we just had to wait about a half an hour - not so bad. But remember I have a connecting flight.

Onto the runway and all of a sudden the pilot pulls over and says the engine light is not working, and he tries to reset it but no good. So back to the terminal we go so the mechanics can fix it. OK, good to go and they are refueling the plane. Now since I am in my little heaven called first class, I get to have some wine and nuts while I wait. Pilot again, now tells us that the reason why the engine light went out was because a bird had flew into the engine (ouch for the poor bird). Now we have to get off the plane and they need to find another.

Eventually, they did get another plane and off to Miami I go and that is where I stayed for the night as I missed the connecting plane. Up again in the morning, and this time I have to take a flight from Miami to Dallas and then another connecting plane to Arizona. I arrived late afternoon yesterday - a day late and in the same clothes (gross).

Thank goodness my DH wasnt with me. I took it all in stride as what else could I do, and oh yes, remember I was in first class!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!! and crazziebunny too

Edited by auntbubbels