Orphan Foundatoin of America Scarf....

teakaycee

very nice. great work as always. :clap

i picked out a very similar color and will be making some this weekend since this deadline is much closer than the special olympics deadline.

Shall we all just post are scarves for this project here or in the project thread? :think I think it's great all the Special Olympics ones are in one place to see them all together.

Oh.................. thank you everyone for the compliments!!!

Mary......... I think using this thread to post our scarves for the Orphans would be great... keep them all together so we can oooooh and aaaaaaw over them all. And to see all the ones that will be sent... How nice that will be.

So.............. I'll get to work on my next one! And share it here!

Thanks again everyone

:mug

Tam, your scarves are gorgeous. Where are you finding those patterns?

Joyce

Thank you so much!!!! :manyheart

would you believe on the lables of my yarn?! the first one here is from a skein of Simply Soft

the second one is from a skein of red heart... um.. but I only followed the inside pattern.... made up my own border.

Came out great. You did this in two colors for the Special Olympics right? I think I remember saying it really looked wintery.

Yepper... same pattern.. different color. crazy how different it does look though huh?! I mean you can tell its the same pattern.. but the scarf itself takes on a look of its own here.

Yepper... same pattern.. different color. crazy how different it does look though huh?! I mean you can tell its the same pattern.. but the scarf itself takes on a look of its own here.

absolutely! i love all of the scarves and other items you make. true talent!

absolutely! i love all of the scarves and other items you make. true talent!

*blushing* awwww....... thanks hon!

you're just a sweetheart! I really appreciate the compliment! Its always nice to hear that you are doing a good job!:hug

• 2 weeks later...

I had every intention of making 5 scarves for this....... but as it would be ... I only got 4 out of the 2 skeins I bought just for this project. I may go get one more skein and making the 5th one. But if I dont get the chance to ... I will be happy with sending off these 4!

DCP02748.jpg

:heart

• 2 months later...

Archived