Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Sleepy Sheepies!

I really have to remember to take pics of more of my projects as I finish them and post them. You wonderful folks here at Crochetville are SO good for the ego! Thank you for all the kind words and compliments! They are very much appreciated!

I love those sheep. I saw the pattern and want to make one.... :sigh Too many patterns, not enough time... Anyway you did a great job I bet the girls loved them, and getting a special thing someone made by themself. :manyheart

Tina

They are adorable. I can certainly see why you got so many nice comments about them!

T-

Those are adorable. And thanks mescovedo for the pattern. I printed it so I can make some for my daughters. Crocheted toys are such a great idea for all those kid b-day parties. Economical AND really special!

Amanda in Mobile

arent they adorable, i found some angora yarn in a charity shop and made one, it was claimed immediately by my middle grand daughter, hugs susan