Christmas Wreath Pillow

hockeymomcrochets

Question

below is a picture of a pattern someone gave me once. i made one for myself and my mom and my husband's grandmother one christmas. i was thinking this would be a nice gift for some people at work this year and i cannot locate my copy of the pattern anywhere!!!! :eek of course it was typed on paper but it fit over a foam pillow and it was easy and fun to make. i'm so upset i cannot find this pattern. :worried

any suggestions or does it looks familiar? the image is clickable.

th_DSC03935.jpg

6 answers to this question

thanks. i'll have to search harder or try and remember. it was extremely easy and worked up in a day or so and the ruffle was how you put the 2 pieces together to cover the pillow. i am so sad i cannot find it. i love this pattern. :yell

Just fyi...I received Maggie Weldon's newsletter this morning and was on the site looking at some things. I wasn't going to check the free downloads, but glad I did as this pillow is her November free download! :eek:clap:c9:cheer

It's a little different as it has some filet holes between the wreath and the trim but I assume (I haven't read through the pattern yet) you could easily fill it in with double crochets or something.

Archived