Fox's Heart Scarf - testers update

SmoothFox

Well, I am finishing up the squares: the blue is purple and pink instead. Ummm... I found one error in the beginning round (says to repeat twice, but needs to be repeated 3 times), and the whole squares are rather confusing to me. Most patterns work fine for me, but I have been confused left, right, and center with this one! :lol

Pictures when it's done!

Ok, waiting to get home from work to get the pics up, as I didnt have time b4 I had to be here. The only thing I would have changed in the pattern, is when startign row one of the strips, I would have dont it all in BL, since we joinged the second motif in BL. Otherwise, I love the pattern, and thought it was pretty easy to work up.

(I am making a chain of the hearts with my leftover yarn, to see how they would look in another scarf, just the center heart.....maybe I will get that done, and post a pic for you too...)

I forgot to mention that I can't get delft blue right now... so the one I am making for this will go to Ann for her scarves. If that is ok. Once I get delft blue I will whip up some for the special olypmics. :D The first row needs to be repeat 3 times as well. And maybe make it a bit clearer about how to do the longer strips.

I can't believe I'm finished but I am. One thing after another and it had nothing to do with your scarf, I even had problems getting the pictures updoaded. Anyway, I followed your pattern Donna, using RHSS and H hook and the amount of rows you had listed. The scarf is 5.5" wide and 84" long. The hearts fall long enough on me so that wasn't an issue. I thought the pattern was pretty easy to follow and didn't have any issues with it. If something was questionable your pictures made it easy to understand. Sorry it took me so long and thank you for letting me test.

th_DSCI0170.jpg

th_DSCI0171.jpg

th_DSCI0172.jpg

I thought it was 2 strips and then you stitch them together. Like I said mine came out really long and I just followed the exact directions and used the RHSS and an H hook. I guess I should have laid it all out and took a picture :lol. Yours is pretty Jessica.

Archived