My FIRST CAPE

bythehook

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY ORIGINAL DESIGNS

I found this pattern on the net and decided to give it a try.

It's called Rah Rah Cape :cheer :cheer and is a free pattern.

th_fd66695c.jpg th_85f84c2b.jpg th_def1343f.jpg

oh, yeah, my cape is really medium sage green, not purple, or grey, gotta get a new camera.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice cape. You did a wonderful job. :yay I myself am working on cape at the moment. I want something warm to snuggle into when I am crocheting but the freedom of my arms to crochet. Thought a cape would work better than either a poncho or a shawl.

Yours turned out loverly. Hope mine looks half as nice. :hook

That is so elegant!:clap
That's it! Elegant is what I was trying to think of. It really is, I just wish I'd made the larger size so I could wear it. As it is, looks like mom will add to her crocheted garment collection.

Very nice cape. You did a wonderful job. :yay I myself am working on cape at the moment. I want something warm to snuggle into when I am crocheting but the freedom of my arms to crochet. Thought a cape would work better than either a poncho or a shawl.

Yours turned out loverly. Hope mine looks half as nice. :hook

Thank you. I'm sure yours is going to be beautiful. I like the idea of having your arms free. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done.

Really pretty,in all the colours:)

I love sage green. Did you make it for yourself?

lol that darned camera, I never know what color something will turn out. sometimes it's right on and other times it's like these pictures each one different. I really made it just to be making it, but now I wish I'd done the larger size so I could (maybe) wear it. I can button this one and it looks fine around the neck but the rest of it just doesn't cover what I think it should cover. :blush

It's still beautifully done even if the color came out different,everything you have done is beautiful and you are very talented. :ghug

Archived