Baby Cap and Booties

sarah_ea

This summer I learned to make baby caps, booties and mittens. Below is a picture of the booties and cap. I gave away the first two sets that included the mittens and haven't made mittens for this one.

th_HPIM2271.jpg

Very pretty! You did great....You wrote that you learned how to make booties this summer....did you have to go tru a few patterns to find one that was easier and easy to understand? the reason I ask is I have read on here where there are some that cant crochet a bootie no matter what and if they do manage to get one done...the other bootie dont match...I am one of the ones who cant even get the first bootie made lol Yours look so pretty....Thank you for shareing....

Very pretty! You did great....You wrote that you learned how to make booties this summer....did you have to go tru a few patterns to find one that was easier and easy to understand? the reason I ask is I have read on here where there are some that cant crochet a bootie no matter what and if they do manage to get one done...the other bootie dont match...I am one of the ones who cant even get the first bootie made lol Yours look so pretty....Thank you for shareing....

Hi Gracie,

Thank you for the compliment. I had to go through several patterns for booties before I could find one I could do. Many of the patterns required making each section separately and that didn't work for me. This pattern was continous and you didn't have to finish off until the end. The pattern (Softee Blanket and Booties) is posted free on Bernat's webpage. If you need help finding it just let me know.

Sarah

Sarah....Thank you so much for your reply....I will take a look at the pattern you talked about....I will also try to make the booties too...If they come out half as pretty as yours, I will be happy....I love the way people on here Share and take the time to help others...I hope to be able to do that also....Thank you Again......

Archived