Hats and Scarf/ Newsboy caps (Img Heavy)

goldenj32w2

I found some Light and Lofty on sale for $1 each and bought some of it. I have never worked with this kind of yarn before. I made 2 hats with a little left and a scarf and started a 2nd scarf with the second skein. As if the yarn is not fuzzy enough I put fun fur around the edge of one hat and the one scarf. )I could not come up with a fringe I liked) The yarn is really soft and fluffy. They will be really warm for the winter.

IMG00044.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

I also bought a pattern off of etsy for newsboy cap. Mine did not turn out as cute as hers but they are ok. The first one is made from Cotton WW verigated yarn.

IMG00047.jpg

And the second one is in Red Heart Super Saver in WW Black and verigated. The colors are great on this one, but it turned out funny on the size. When I put it on I have to flatten out the top and then it kinda looks like a marching band hat LOL it is kinda funky, but it is ok. I really need to work with this pattern more and get it right. LOL

IMG00046.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Judy

:manyheart

Sorry about the size of the images, I did resize on photo bucket, but it is like it is not picking it up!

Judy

Archived