I really don't want to be making this pattern CAL

dilyca2006

I'll be watching your blog.

Maybe as you start it again you will remember what you did the first time??

Just need to do a few rows around to make a border, and then I'm finished with my scrapghan! It is huge!

I took a look at that Baby Afghan on my blog and started it over since I couldn't find my pattern notes. I'll be posting the pattern there as I go.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've got the cluster down, but it's a matter of knowing how many to do per round and how many chains to do in between clusters so the thing lays flat. That's something I'll have to figure out for each and every round. And I can see from the original that I varied the pattern and did some groupings of DC's.

Any way I'll figure it out. I'm working on rnd 2 now. (even though I'm still putting that border on my scrapghan - two more rounds to go on that).

My hubby couldn't care less what I'm crocheting. I've got multiple wip's going and a bead project AND a couple painting/staining projects in the works. And I was mentioning to him the other day that I'd like to build a water garden. :lol

LOL!! I suppose if I had someplace to sit, crochet and keep projects bacides the living room (we live in a very, very small house) mine would not care so much. He just does not like it when the living room is taken over by yarn!!!!!!LOL

Ok, I am so in. Like you with the OS blanket, I am working on a browns one in Tunisian, taking forever, and ever, and ever, and I have 50 million other things that I actually WANT to work on, so I have to keep *forgetting* to bring everything else with me to work, so that I will actaully work on hubby Browns blankie. I will see if I can find my graph pattern so I can show ya'll what I am actually working on....but I dont have a outer at home right now (very long story) so no way to get my actuall progress to you but I think I am on 130/240 rows. It is 240 stitches across. and I hate it, (I think my last quote on this is "I hate this blanket with a passion that burns with the fired of a thousands suns"....lol)

So help me, help me help me finish it.

I was supposed to have it done by the end of preseason football, but considering I only have 8 days I doubt I am getting it done. lol, plus I ran across this really cute pattern for an angel, made in yarn, that I want to tuen into x-mas ornaments for x-mas presents. :)

Megan. I need to have mine done by the Ohio State/Michigan match up. Can't remember when he said that is. Mine might not get done till Christmas either!

I don't know that I hate it as much as you are the Browns afghan, but, it might be pretty close.

I really want to be working on a Steelers afghan for my DH. I don't have enough room in my living room to have them both up here and still hide the Steelers one from DH.

Together we can get through this!!!! With lots of prayer I think!!!

Sorry to intrupt, but Mich./Ohio State is Nov.22. Beautiful job on that, my dad is a HUGE Ohio State fan

No need to be sorry. It is good that I have it in black and white to see the day. I need to put it on my calander!!! I should have it done by then!!

I am finally finished with my scrapghan :cheer:cheer:cheer just need to tie in some ends.

I'll post a pic later.

Woo Hoo:clap:clap Can't wait for pix

Tia,,,,can't wait to see your scrapghan!!

OHOH Diane,,, you just lost a month,,

Welcome tonyal

meganb--:cheerGo girl!! Then the angels

I'm still pluggin' on the spiral

Yea.. Yea!!!:( I think I can have it done by then. I have so many other things I want to do before Christmas!!!!!!!LOL

Well. No crocheting over the weekend. :( Not totally true. I did get some done on a shawl that I am making for ME while at the laundry mat on Saturday.

I did take a couple of hours yesterday to get all the yarn untangled. Then, I took a big pink bin that I have and put the balls in there. Hopefully there will be enough room in that bin and I will not have to take so much time unraveling in the future. Can't wait to get this one done and get it sent off. Oh.. DH is going to have lots of ends to tuck :yes as I have not been very good at getting that done along the way!!!!!:eek

It's very pretty Tia!!!!

I need to change the count on mine. I am doing, for each square, 4 extended single chains. So, instead of 70 rows I have 140!!

I did get some done today. I will need to count what I did and then update my signature. I also took a pic so that I can show my progress. Need to upload that yet though.

Thanks Diane!

I took out my sweater I started last winter and just couldn't bring myself to work on it. I was half tempted to frog it and do something else with the yarn. At least half of it needs to be frogged regardless...there is a change in dye lot. :(

So I just started another scrapghan :lol.

Pic of Ohio State so far.

OH.. I must have moved when I was taking it.. Sorry.

Crochetwork.jpg

Diane,this is so awsome,,, you're just right at halfway??

As soon as you get the name done:clap it will get easier.

How many more rows till Then??

About 20?? Go girl:cheer

well, I haven't made progress since last week. :blush. But I think my weekend trip to CA last weekend, and then camping this past weekend might give me a bit of leeway...crocheting with black by low-wattage lamplight is NOT my idea of a relaxing good time. :P (Did I mention DS's sweater is 3/4 done? and DD wants one, and then there's the other WIPS...:P)

Archived