Midds

Toy Drive 2009--Toys have been delivered. Thanks for another great year!

Loveragdolls,

All of your toys are awesome! Great work! I so love Ginger Giraffe and the fox. So so cute!!

Hugs

MJ

Loveragdolls

Your creations are so adorable!

I know they will make some kids very happy...thank you so much!!

Here's a zebra (former member of 1970's hair band) and a little dog from one of Kristies patterns that I cant find a link to right now.

Love the Zebra!

The dog is from my one of my lazy days patterns! Reminds me of clifford the big red dog! :lol

thanks

Here are some pictures of the toys that have come in!

totalling 271 toys so far!!

post-2681-135897419028_thumb.jpg

post-2681-135897419031_thumb.jpg

post-2681-135897419034_thumb.jpg

post-2681-135897419037_thumb.jpg

Here's the little skunky from Kristie's Forrest Friends. She's just the sweetest thing!

post-7513-135897420247_thumb.jpg

Here's skunky's pal, another one of Kristies Forrest friends.

post-7513-135897420384_thumb.jpg

Could someone please PM me with the address we use for the mailing. I have filled the two (small - sorry) boxes I have for mailing and hope to get them out this week.

I did a scarf (snowman) a doll, a secret keeper (snowman over crystals cont.) 2 purses with CD bases (are they dangerous? ) and a bunch of preemie hats.

Putting my box in the mail today. I'm sending about 26 items. Countingas as one each: bookmarkers, 2 fingerpuppets to a set, small baby with blanket. Some other stuff. No camera so no pics.

I will update soon on more toys that have come in!!

Thank you all!!

33 items and counting. Hope to find the right size box at work this weekend. They refuse to cram into the one I started the collection in! Final count and pictures to come before mailing :D

:yay Good job everyone!

The toys all look great! :hook

KristieMN-The scarecrows are absolutely adorable!!!:yay

I'm up to 17 now. Just haven't been able to get pictures. I'm going to start looking for a box too!

I sent you two boxes on the 16th.

Can you please remind me when your due date is? I have a box that I'm working on. I have some Ty teeny babies + some that I have crocheted.

Thanks

MJ

Can you please remind me when your due date is? I have a box that I'm working on. I have some Ty teeny babies + some that I have crocheted.

Thanks

MJ

I am planning on delivering around the end of August. I am hoping to get the toys here by the middle of August or so...then delivering them shortly after!

Kristen

Hi all!!! I am here but just not very much. A very long story short, my hubby had severe medical problems, 2 surgeries, spent almost a whole month in the hospital, and literally almost died 2 times within that month. On top of that I changed jobs at the end of April-a VERY VERY good thing for me! (I love my new job!!!)

So now that things have "slowed" down and are returning to "normal" if there is such a thing I am hoping to be back on here more and crocheting more.

All the toys look absolutely wonderful!!!

I just talked to KristieMN and she has a count of 453 plus 2 more boxes that she hasn't counted yet!

Thank you all so much for being a part of this wonderful opportunity to make a child's day!

Updated through post # 245.

Edited by Midds

okay, 34 items are boxed up and ready to ship out :clap...now all I have to do is get them to the PO...probably tomorrow :)

post-7396-135897428372_thumb.jpg

Hi all! We are doing a great job! I can't wait to see what the total will be. I have a box that I'm still working on. I hope to get it out to Kristie the first week of Aug.

Lets keeping them coming! We still have a few weeks to go. :clap:clap

Have a great one!

Hugs

MJ:hug

my box did indeed make it out yesterday :clap:cheer it is on it's way!

Hi! I filled up my box.:cheer I have 24 items boxed up and ready to be mailed out. I will be shipping out my box on Tues. :clap

Hugs to all:hug

MJ, from Iowa:D