crochetgirl2

Worsted yarn shrug

Question

Hi C-Ville Friends -- I'm looking for a free adult worsted yarn shrug, do NOT want one w/big/wide sleeves & preferrably one w/short sleeves.

I thot I had found a cute one via I think Ravelry, which I started but the pattern is goofed up & I don't have the time to straighten it out; therefore hoping to find a pattern that I can use & that will work.

And YES, I did look at EVERY SHRUG PATTERN ON CROCHET PATTERN CENTRAL ALREADY!!

Thanks bunches in advance for any/all help!!! Very much appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Did you look at crochetme? they have some cute shrugs

My favourite is the Maui shrug, I'm sure you could use worsted for it, may need some adaption. It's free, not sure where though. Zaraliz

I like this Bernat shrug. I've used it for all kinds of yarns, since it's basically a rectangle that you sew together. It's easy to make the sleeves as long or short as you want, and if you want it to hang longer in the back, you can just do a a few rounds around the chest opening.

I am working on the Maui Shrug right now! I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding a couple of her abbreviations, though. Maybe you have more experience than me and will have an easier time of it. It IS really pretty!! Here's where you can see the pattern:

http://crochetme.com/patterns/maui-shrug