For the Greek Games I made 10 tea cozies using Cupcake's pattern (thank you cupcake for such a wonderful pattern!!). I really love this pattern and had a great time making these and coming up with different combinations of colors and buttons to decorate! These are for my daughter's bridal tea.

groupofcozies_22402-1.jpg

My favorite is the one with the little cowboy hats and boots. You can find such great buttons for these cozies and lots of people I know will be getting these for Christmas!

cowboycozy-3.jpg

Edited by contrary.crocheter

Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous. I love yellow one with green trim.

Wow! You were busy, weren't you?

They're wonderful!

Your daughter will love them!

They'll be the perfect accessory to her bridal tea!

:cheer

Love it! Are they going to be given away at the party? If so I would guess that some tables might need a referee!

Those are wonderful, I'm not a tea drinker but I just might have to take it up for an excuse to get a teapot and make one of those cute cozies! Great job!!

Those are all wonderful. What a great gift.

I love the idea of a bridal tea!!!! Very cool idea and I love the cozies!!

I love them ... would love to make it ... where can I get the pattern??

Thank you everyone for such nice comments!!

This is a free pattern offerred by Cupcake on her blog and you can find it here:

http://crochetroo.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html I used ww red heart for my cozies and cupcake has directions for different sized teapots. Definitely one of my all time favorite patterns because you can make them to fit any occasion. I am working on a christmas cozy now. I am making my daughter one for each season and my husband said that teapot is like a baby doll for big girls with lots of outfits...he is such a turkey!

Edited by contrary.crocheter

Love it! Are they going to be given away at the party? If so I would guess that some tables might need a referee!

LOL...some are going to be door prizes...that should be really fun!

Thank you everyone for such nice comments!!

This is a free pattern offerred by Cupcake on her blog and you can find it here:

http://crochetroo.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html I used ww red heart for my cozies and cupcake has directions for different sized teapots. Definitwely one of my all time favorite patterns because you canmake them to fit any occasion. I am working on a christmas cozy now. I am making my daughter one for each season and my husband said that teapot is like a baby doll for big girls with lots of outfits...he is such a turkey!

Thank you so much ... Now my tea pot will be cozy!

They all look great. I love cupcake's tea cozy pattern. :hook

Tina

They are all so cute and colorful !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

:clapWow your daughters tea will be wonderful...I love the Teal one and the buttons!

That is so cool. Love the embelishments on the tea cozies. I love the one with the cowboy hats also.:hook

Wow!! Those are neat looking!! Is the red and black one "lady bugs"?? My 8.5 yr. old granddaughter would love it!! Maybe I should make it for her now and save it for her "wedding day", which I hope isn't for another 100 yrs.:lol:eek Great job!!

Wow!! Those are neat looking!! Is the red and black one "lady bugs"?? My 8.5 yr. old granddaughter would love it!! Maybe I should make it for her now and save it for her "wedding day", which I hope isn't for another 100 yrs.:lol:eek Great job!!

they are ladybugs! Not a bad idea, I made several for hope chest gifts last Christmas and the girls loved them. Not too soon to make that cozy for your granddaughter!

I love them! Especially the earth tones cozy in the foreground. Where did you get the teapots? They look like the perfect size. These would make perfect gifts - put a box of nice tea bags inside the pot.

:clap They look great! The recipients are going to be lucky to receive them!

I love the idea for a gift to put tea bags inside, maybe Cinnamon sticks? I am going to try & remember that for Christmas.