September C'ville Tote Olympian

Tampa Doll

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy, Congratualtions and what a wonderful surprise after a hard time. I had to put my dog down a couple of years ago and I know what that does to you. Let's hope the good things last and your job will be saved in the future also. Enjoy your wonderful bag.

Oh if I only had waited a few days. Three days after I mailed the bag, the pin and key chain came in.

Kathy I will be mailing this out on Monday.

th_OlympicPinKeyChain.gif (clickable)

Off to make next months bag:devil

Thank you so much Mary Jo. I will be looking out and stalking the postman. These are so beautiful. I love them and I am sure they will be beautiful in person. I keep you posted when they are received. :hug:manyheart:c9

Oh if I only had waited a few days. Three days after I mailed the bag, the pin and key chain came in.

Kathy I will be mailing this out on Monday.

th_OlympicPinKeyChain.gif (clickable)

Off to make next months bag:devil

Congrats, Kathy! And thanks, Mary Jo, for taking the pressure off me! How? Kathy's my partner in the favorite colors swap and in one of the emails we exchanged, she said "I'd love one of Mary Jo's Crochetville totes." What? No one can make these totes like Tampa Doll! I totally felt like I was going to be disappointing her as a swap partner because there's no way I can make a tote like you do, but now that she has a Tampa Doll Original, I can relax and stop worrying about my package!

Lucky Kathy!

Patty

Patty; there is no need to worry about your package, I know I will welcome it with open arms and love everything in the package. I love eveything I receive from all of my swap partners and ROAK's. Mary Jo is a very kind person to do this every month out of the kindness of her heart. I do feel very honored to be one of Mary Jo's bag ladies.

Congrats, Kathy! And thanks, Mary Jo, for taking the pressure off me! How? Kathy's my partner in the favorite colors swap and in one of the emails we exchanged, she said "I'd love one of Mary Jo's Crochetville totes." What? No one can make these totes like Tampa Doll! I totally felt like I was going to be disappointing her as a swap partner because there's no way I can make a tote like you do, but now that she has a Tampa Doll Original, I can relax and stop worrying about my package!

Lucky Kathy!

Patty

Archived