North Little Rock, Arkansas Crochet Group

Opal

I would like to invite you to our group The Yarn Dolls. We meet once a month in the North Little Rock and surrounding areas. Our September meeting will be our one year Anniversary! Please come join us to celebrate this wonderful occasion!

The meeting will be on September 6th from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the third floor of the Cox Creative Center on the Main Library Campus in Little Rock. There will be pizza, cake and door prizes. I would like to get a head count so I will know how much pizza to bring. So, if you plan on coming please let me know.

Thanks,

Opal

• 1 month later...

October Meeting:

Our next meeting it is going to be in Jacksonville at the Nixon Library. We will meet at 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 4th in their Conference room. There are several fast food places nearby. So if you want to you can pick-up some food and bring it with you to the meeting.

Hope to see you there,

Opal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

December meeting:

The December meeting will be at the Jacksonville First United Methodist Church (next to the Jacksonville Library.) The library would not allow any more meetings to be scheduled in the conference room due to the upcoming move to its new facility. So Kelley reserved a large classroom at her church for us to meet in.

We have it reserved from 11-3 on Saturday December 13th. Please stop by and join us. Bring your sack lunch. The room is located in the church Office Building on the corner of West Main and Second street. There is a white sign hanging from the porch by the front door that says “Church Office.” Kelley will be there to greet you and said she can’t wait to meet all of you!

We also will be having a gift exchange for the people who would like to participate. If you would like to participate in it the limit is $10 on the gift. You can always bring some of your yarn that you would like to de-stash as your gift. :) Just be sure that it has at least the value of $10.

I will also be bringing some snacks like dip and crackers. We should have some bottle water too.

I’m inviting some people who are new to crocheting and knitting to this meeting. Some of them came to the class I did at the Library. I told them we have a great group of people who would love to share their knowledge of these wonderful crafts to them.

Hope you see you there!

Opal

http://www.theyarndolls.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

January 2009 Meeting:

This meeting will be on Jan. 10th from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Sanders Library in Sherwood. The address is 31 Shelby Drive, Sherwood, AR 72120. The road is right off of Kiel Avenue. Here's their phone number if you need directions: 501-835-7756. You can always message me if you have any questions. You can bring your lunch to the meeting to if you want. When you get there just tell them you are there for the crochet and knitting group meeting. They will direct you to the meeting room.

Hope to see you there!

Opal

http://www.theyarndolls.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got the blog updated and I wanted to tell you about our next meeting. Our next meeting will be on April 11th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Sanders Library in Sherwood. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Opal

• 4 weeks later...

I just updated the blog with the April meeting info. Please check it out if you would like to come to the next meeting because I posted the info about our May meeting in the blog.

Opal

• 4 weeks later...

Archived